Sunday, August 13, 2006

elementary in nature


to where the mind roams free ......shadows in the dark...the redness of the orb dying with the cold pungent breeze..the sodium vapour blurs back into life...nightlife begins so does my evening with the evoulution of a thought ..a derivative actually of the loneliness.. the desolate feeling diffusing into me...feelings...... how pure are they...what is pure...which one is pure...the tingling sensation spreading across my palate as the cheese "pakora" melts down into the intricacy of injestion..mmm..this feeling is this pure...as a bong it is taken for granted that fish is what runs in my intestines yet surprisingly my father is allergic to fish and so was i till ...the mustard curry of prawns fed as an irresistable temptation by "ma" gave my taste buds a new lease of life..now i can say i have developed a tatse for fish too...naah!! this feeling as such can be procured and as per the definition of "PURE" it cant be it..for Pure form cannot be created or developed from or by anything ...it exists as the most basic form....flashes of euphoria at my first chess tournament selection ..my last day of examinations knowing never gain would i have to go through those courses again..my first job...first love....Happiness.... is happiness pure but isnt it true with growing years we have to find ways to be happy ...happiness is not effortfree..in fact in every form of happiness intrinsic is the underlying effort inserted ..an effort to fulfill our desires.and sometimes we find happiness in others desires....No surely happiness cannot be pure....so cant be tears or sorrow ..we cry on death and on birth..we cry on failure and success..it is a form in which sometimes our innermost feelings are betrayed to the alien..but not Pure...mmm ...tossing in my thoughts the restlessness grew on my being the insensitive harsh hand oblivious to its cruelty broke the inertia of the chalice propelling it to the ground.....shattering the peace and the white clay into pieces ..instinctively my awakened fearfull erring hand tried to undo the chaos..groping in the dark...searching ...till i found my answer....a piercing pain as the potter stood avenged...his clay incisively cutting thru my flesh....the feeling of pain....true pure..unblemished by age..untouched by pretence.. diplomacy...facade of expressions...i felt united once again with purity...i felt like a newborn child ... i had found purity in its most elementary form

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

quite a practical chain of thoughts....it is actually not possible to maintain the optimum level of purity without any additives be it tangible or intangible....rightly said that even happiness needs to be driven by a reason otherwise life becomes expressionless....but then this is what life is...a kind of vicious circle wherein each and every object or person exists for some other person or object and the chain goes on and on....

Aaleya said...

some profound musings there....You are so right when you say , Happiness is seldom pure..that it always takes effort to be happy. There certainly is a primeval ecstasy to experincing something for the first time but the more I ponder upon your blog, I think its the value judgement that we make on everything that happens to us like good, bad, midling, lukewarm, not like my first love, not as bad as the time I blew that exam etc..that robs every experience of its purity. To experience Purity, one has to suspend judgement.